SIVA Cable Test System
|Diameter ||0.3mm to 1.4 mm |
provides the most advanced accurate and economical method for measuring low frequency as well as high frequency testing of finished, semi-finished & laid up type multi paired cables.
The scanning fixtures are used to minimize the manual handling of cable conductors. Once the cable has been connected, a number of different tests can be conducted without disturbing the cable ends. Self stripping knife edge contacts are used in testing fixture to provide electrical contacts. There is no need of stripping. Each clip can handle a wire diameter ranging between 0.35mm to 1.4mm.Features:
- Fully auto operation
- Non editable data saving and retrieving.
- Accurate detailed/non detailed /Brief reports.
- Siva cable test system has in built calibration standards which are automatically compared before each test.
- Works continuously in harsh climatic conditions.
- Precise bridges capable of measuring resistance,capacitance & capacitance unbalance.
- Accurate selective level meters and level oscillators for HF db measurements.
- A unique real time Bar Graph display facility on monitor while testing is in progress.
- Affordable price even for smaller cable manufacturing units.
- Customer wise (individual) software support